Τρίτη 12 Απριλίου 2011

archive '10

All the used-to-be-promises withering in the valley of time
You smell the rust
Never daring to grasp a flower.
take me away

Plain is the pain of dreams
Past selves lingering
Someone behind crying,
The footsteps you left in the mud, leading you to the start.
take me away
To the shards of a broken mirror
A far away echo of unknown screams
And when the secret streams whisper in the night
I’ll pretend everything is alright,
Like no one’s there, nothing to scare me.

take me away
Remember the beginning?

At the bottom of the river lied revenge.
The shine that led the magic shell,
The shell holding your wish as it sank down.

You wished your new self to drown with it.
TO TAKE YOU AWAY
Along with the word stay
Along with the toy ball that no one was after.
And while the soulless rock was sinking,
You thought and thought and couldn’t stop thinking
If only it would stay because you didn’t…

Take me away
Because I’d trade the world for loneliness
Just now.


-από το περυσινό αρχείο, με ανάμεικτα συναισθήματα, χαίρομαι που είμαι συνεπής τουλάχιστον στα συναισθήματά μου!.

Τί κάνετε εσείς; Αναγνώστες ή περαστικοί. Κάνετε υπομονή όπως εγώ;

Πώς σας αρέσει η άνοιξη? Ωραιότατη είναι, σούπερ!.




μαζί και ένα τραγουδάκι με ΠΟΛΥ ΝΟΗΜΑ
τα'χουνε λύσει τα προβλήματά τους αυτοί οι άνθρωποι....
:/




K I S S E S TO ALL!!!!!!!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Αφήστε μήνυμα μετά από τον χαρακτηριστικό ήχο.
*ΜΠΙΙΠ*