Τρίτη 12 Απριλίου 2011

super fresh

A SAD STORY



The way I see it

It’s all disturbed, and curved and bumpy.

The road that we are moving on

It used to be so smooth

Filled with laughter

Now it’s….

Empty.



I turn off the self, and

A foreign tune is playing.

It makes me sad.

I look sad.

But I’m not that.



Sad was when things could not change,

When fear woke me up and we talked for hours,

And you weren’t there to console me.

When no one even cared to lie to me.

I had nothing.



Disappointment was when I wanted no one to console me,

When I would use harsh rejection from stock.

When the truth was no more.

And no one believed anyway.



Disappointment is the present.

Heavy the weather

Storm in the mind to conjur up shiny ribbons

To fill the place with

Bubbles, colourful

Children playing around

Mindless

Thoughtless

Careless

Like helicopters on the sky

Their fancy shoes lying around each with a confession

And a different story to tell.



My shoes? They play the never ending dialogue

-No, stay away!

-No, I don’t need you anymore.

-Why did you follow? Now of all times?

-Let me do my work.

-Let me rid my craziness on you!

-I don’t want to be mad no more.

-Goldman, break it off!



Yes, sad is better than disappointed.

Disappointment only means the battle is lost.




(this as bibliography)

(PARAMORE is no more, but, well, they still have amazing songs!)

2 σχόλια:

  1. πολυ ομορφο..

    ερωτηση ομως, γιατι γραφεις στα αγγλικα;;

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. because!να φανταστείς ότι πχ αν εχω 5 views την ημέρα, τα 2 ειναι απο εξωτερικό(ειναι πολλοι φιλοι μου απο κει).
    επισης, χρησιμοποιω αγγλικα πολυ, εχω να διαβασω λογοτεχνια στα ελληνικα εδω και 3 χρόνια
    τα λατρευω ;)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Αφήστε μήνυμα μετά από τον χαρακτηριστικό ήχο.
*ΜΠΙΙΠ*